Monday, December 22, 2008

The life of a baby!

Alexander has a onsie that says "cry, poop, sleep, rinse, repeat," although I think eat should be added in! If we had a life like babies wouldn't we be in heaven? Think about it, they cry so they get picked up, they cry again and maybe they get to eat, another cry gets a diaper change and one more cry could lead to just being held. How lucky are they? They get waited on 24-7 not to mention getting spoiled and getting lots of hugs and kisses. The life of a baby is grand. I wish I had more pictures to post, but unfortunately all the pictures are on my Dad's camera; and most of them are with him sleeping! He definitely takes after his Dad! He's 3 weeks old and his clothes are still too big for him, yes even the ones that say newborn! We love him dearly and very proud parents. Alexander is truly a wonderful miracle and a precious gift that I couldn't ask for anything else.

No comments: