Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm slow!


I know I'm really slow at updating my blog. Sometimes our computer is tempramental! Alexander keeps me busy too that when I think I have time to play on the computer he tells me not today! So the update is he's growing each and every day. Last time we had him weighed he was 9 lbs. 12 oz., but I'm sure he's past 10 lbs. by now! One blessing is that he can still wear his newborn clothes. He's 8 weeks old and will be 2 months on Super Bowl sunday. He's becoming more and more interested in people and his surroundings. He tells stories to Grandpa and just koos at Grandma. The smiles have started even if some of them are due to gas!! One of these days I'll get a video of him talking. We just bought a video camera thanks to KSL.com so it's all a matter of reading the manual and figuring out how it works.

3 comments:

Debra said...

how sweet :)

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

He looks a lot like Jose in that picture. The first few months were a pretty big shock for us but it seems like when Atticus hit four months the time flew! So brace yourself he'll be walking before ya know it!

Chris and Michelle said...

He's precious! That is great that he still fits into newborn clothes- that makes what you have last a lot longer! Emmie (5 months) is already in 6-12 month clothes! What happened to my baby??? Watch out - he'll be crawling before you know it!