Saturday, September 20, 2008

Here comes the bride!

August 11, 2006 was the day I married my prince charming and my best friend. We got married in the Bountiful Temple and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. It all started with me and Jose arriving late at the Temple, and from that moment on we were late for everything! We talked with the sealer, who ended up being a blessing because he spoke Spanish and English. He said we could do the ceremony in both languages if we wanted and we both agreed. We were late to our sealing and the guests patiently waited. Picture time in lovely hot weather and being late to our own luncheon! After the luncheon it was a dash to our friends Ross and Jeanette who let us use their house for the reception. Late for arriving there and late for pictures. Even though we were late to everything our wedding date was the most perfect day. I love you Jose. Here are a few pictures from that magical day.

No comments: