Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Story

Some of you already know the story, others don't. The story of how me and Jose came to be. We met in Feb. 2004 at Lifestyles gym. When I first saw Jose I thought he was someone who thought they were all that. Little did I know at the time that he was to be my best friend and true companion. I was working out and couldn't reach the bar to pull down when this kind guy offered to help and introduced himself and his friends. I needed help again, but couldn't remember his name! A couple days later he saw me at the gym, asked if I wanted to train with him so I did. We talked and talked and I mentioned something about getting together to see Lord of the Rings (3 I think it was). Before we left, we exchanged numbers, he said he would call his friends and I told him no, just me and him. That following weekend we went out and it's been an adventure from that day on.

No comments: