Friday, October 31, 2008

Guess who's coming to your house?!



Trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat!! Don't you just love Halloween? It's not like it used to be when I was a kid. The whole anticipation is there, but I remember counting down the hours of when to start getting dressed in my costume and getting ready to go out and trick or treat. I remember that when my sister, brother and I would get home we'd get together, dump out all our candy and count to see who had the most. Of course mom and dad picked out pieces, but I just remember how fun Halloween was when I was a little girl. Now that I'm older, you never know, this character just may stop by for some trick or treating!! Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Happy Halloweenie Lara! I like your costume, I am sure your students did too. And I think holidays just get better once you have kids, because then you get to watch them have all the fun - and you can eat their candy. :-) Oh and I am so disappointed you didn't trick-or-treat at my house. (tears) Lets hang out soon.