Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Painful yet good!

So I'm getting closer and closer to my due date and let me just say that although I'm in pain I'm good! It's kind of a paradox isn't it?! Let me explain. Because I'm short and I have a small torso this little one lives in my ribs. He apparently finds it comfortable whereas the mother doesn't. I feel great though. I do enjoy being pregnant, I've been lucky with this pregnancy. I feel good about the pain because sometimes it's when he starts to move and I love watching him move. So if I had to choose between him being in the ribs and experiencing pain vs. him causing back pain I think I'll take the rib pain!

5 comments:

Melody said...

Lara, I think I am pretty tall for a girl and let me tell you that Gabe and Tug were in my ribs toward the end too, so I am really feeling for you! I hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and have the least amount of pain possible.

Chris and Michelle said...

What? I didn't understand all that Russell said I just know that it was funny. He makes me laugh!
You're sure getting close Lara! I'm sorry about the rib thing... just don't slouch, breathe deep and lay down instead of sit and it will all be good! :) (Like that's possible all the time) I'm glad you're enjoying your pregnancy. It truly is amazing to watch them move. We're so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

I ment to say that christmas will be amazing because there will be a bunch of little babies running around and little Alex will be in a luchador santa costume, pretty amazing, good luck sister

Chris and Michelle said...

Funny...! Gotta love that Russell! :) Hey - I tagged you a while back but I guess I forgot to tell you... check my posting called "tagged" to find out what to do. IF you want to play that is! :) You're sure getting close with that baby, Lara! I hope your ribs are doing okay these days! :)
(www.chris-michelle.blogspot.com)

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

I finally updated your new blog site. I can't believe you only have about six weeks to go. You need to take a belly photo so I can see what you look like. How is school? I miss talking to you.