Thursday, November 6, 2008

He's coming

I have officially reached my weekly doctor visits. I can't believe it's getting closer and closer to when this little one comes. Sometimes when I think about it I get all excited, like it's Christmas Eve and the whole anticipation of Christmas Day. Everything is still good. My blood pressure is great even though I still swell! My weight is good. I've started to dilate 1.75 to be exact, my belly is 36 cm which is right on track and the little one has turned. It's truly amazing that when a baby has turned that you can still feel the baby move all over inside and see your belly do some transitioning. Amazing! I just know this whole month is going to go so fast, like a blink of an eye. The Lord truly has blessed me through this pregnancy, as far long as I am I still have energy and I'm not tired! There's the latest with the little one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YAY YAY YAY!

Carver said...

Chez... Could it really be YOU!!! My dear friend whom I haven't seen for years and years? Married? With child? There's no way it's been that long!! I am so sorry it has taken me so long find you. I was just recently trained in the art of "Blogging," and only recently noticed that you had written on my blog!!! I am so excited for you to be a mommy!!! and so excited you found me!! MUch love my friend!!!

Debra said...

Not much longer to go!!! That's very exciting!