Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The prize is?...

School is Out!! I'm finishing the last days of school; I have two days left and to that I say Hooray! Working in Kindergarten has been fun. I have to admit I didn't like it at first; I hated it. I later started to enjoy it. It definitely is a lot more teaching, but it is fun. THere are some really cute kids. I hope I'm lucky and get to work with them next year in 1st grade. Being in kindergarten has helped deal with being away from Alexander. So even though it's been a fun year both in 1st and Kindergarten I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to having the summer off to play with Alexander. Another prize besides school being out is having more time to play on my blog! So for those of you who are getting bored of not seeing pictures I say "there will be pictures!" Let SUMMER begin. HOORAY! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YEA summer!! I look forward to seeing more pictures.