Friday, May 14, 2010

There’s a new car wash opening on 90th So. And 2700 W. by the Maverick. Yesterday when Jose came home from work mentioned that the car wash is giving Away free car washes from 5-7 p.m. We loaded ourselves and Alexander up
In the car and headed to the car wash. We’re going along smoothly when the brushes Started going up the car and while Alexander was smiling and laughing at the beginning Suddenly turned into a face that said “Mom, what is that? I don’t think I like That noise!” I wish I had a picture to capture the face. Just imagine, this cute little boy With his Hershey kisses eyes bulging out of his head, his lips as straight as can be And just looking back and forth deciding on whether or not to cry! It was again another Adventure with Alexander.

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is hilarious! I wish you had caught it on film so we all could get a little giggle out of it.

Chris and Michelle said...

Love it! My kids do the same thing in car washes...it would be kind of a freaky thing if you didn't know what it was! :)