Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Construction Zone


I know in Utah we seem to always complain about there only being 2 seasons: Winter and Construction. This summer there has been construction everywhere, and not just on the streets, but in my house as well....literally! After 4 years and 10 months of living in our beautiful house in Woodcove we had to say goodbye; and in 2 weeks!



While Jose was off working I stayed home to take care of the kids, pack and find a place to live. Yes, it was stressful and overwhelming. However, we did it and managed okay.


We are living with my parents for a while until we can save money and have more time to find somewhere else to live. Although it's sad that we left our home the Lord has blessed us and me I feel in particular. We were able to stay in the house as long as we did without the home turning into a foreclosure. Through that time I was able to find and feel peace about leaving my home, which was a very big thing for me. We were able to have Ava Grace and get her settled for a bit before we moved and deal with the adjustment period for Alexander. Now we deal with the adjustment of a new "home." It's been an adjustment for everyone. Not true, Ava is the only one that seems to be adjusting very well!! The pictures you see are some of the construction zone and the aftermath!

1 comment:

Beth said...

so sorry about all the chaos you are dealing with, and I never git back to you about the condos. Roy didnt know of any off the top of his head, but said to check KSL and see if they had ant listings. I hope you are all well!