Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy News

Starting on Mon. the 23 when Alexander was ready to get dressed I told him we were going to wear underwear. He was excited. He told me throughout the day he needed to pee. I put a pull up on at night, the next morning he wakes up tells me "I need to go pee" and to my surprise the pull up was dry. I'm happy to say my son I do believe is potty trained! :) Yippee. He's only had a few accidents, one was on purpose. He's really good about recognizing when he needs to go, and he'll do it himself. He woke up this morning and went to the bathroom on his own and came out and said he went pee standing up. He was so proud of himself. His pull ups all week have been dry, that's amazing! Now if only we can get him to be "Poo trained!" I think his behavior this week is due to the fact he's gone pee in the toilet all week. He's been really good and a lot of fun. Hopefully this behavior continues!! Way to go Alexander, I'm so proud of you.

No comments: