Saturday, July 28, 2012

Overly sensitive

I'm going to have a pity party for Lara. Maybe it's not so much a pity party, but more of a venting moment. I love being home with the kids, I love being a mom, playing with the kids, cleaning, cooking and all that jazz. However, I do get to a point to where I get exhausted with everything. I'm overly sensitive with what people say so I just want to hide and cry. The other day after giving Alexander a bath I was getting him dressed, but he told me he wanted Daddy to get him dressed because I was mean. He told me to go away. I can relate to my cousin Cindy when little Atticus would say he wanted to be with Eric. Of course they don't mean it, but for just a moment it cuts your heart. Today I've been sharp and feeling a little burnt out. I love cooking, but I get tired of cleaning up after the meal. Thankfully my husband helps out with that part. We live with my parents and my mom is in Ogden taking care of my sweet grandparents who are in their 90's so it's just my Dad with us. My Dad does a lot and it's not a complaint about my Dad, but a little help inside the house would be nice. It would definitely help. What's going to work? Team Work! Sometimes I just want to scream because I don't seem to get recognized or is appreciated for all I do even though my husband and father work hard. Do us mothers ever get a break? Sorry. It sounds more like complaining. It's just been a day to where I feel bad about everything and just want to hide and cry. Don't worry it'll go away, but mommy needs some TLC!!

No comments: